Evoluno's mission is to make mental wellbeing and personal development accessible to everyone, both through digital and human means. We have developed an innovative digital solution to empower employees to do self-assessment, learn new skills for self-management, and are coupling it with guidance to the right psychological support.
Evoluno is a young and fast growing startup based in Brussels, Belgium.
About The Role
As a Business developer, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Evoluno. You will partner with Co-Founders to help medium to large organizations understand the value of Evoluno and provide our services. We are building a team that will require a solution-focused attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales.
As one of the team members of the sales development team, you will have the opportunity to help create processes and build high quality pipelines. This is an opportunity to put your sales career at a high growth company and transition into a more senior sales role.
This role has a salary + a variable compensation component. Variable compensation is based on individual performance.
- Prospect into benefits buyers at medium to large organization and generate pipeline, with a focus in Flanders/Brussels
- Educate prospects on the value of Evoluno’s products via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Navigate through a complex series of buyers to understand pain points, gaps, and drive urgency to consider Evoluno as a possible solution.
- Close sales in partnership with founders
- Maintain and update accurate logs of activity in the CRM system.
- Partner with our team and clients to develop strategies for member growth and member content marketing.
- Work closely with client success to influence and educate clients to enact effective mental health awareness and positive transformation actions
What we offer:
- Work in an impact-driven company that wants to improve mental health in the workplace through a positive approach
- Be in direct contact with the founders of the company and one of the first employees
- Have flexible working hours, options for remote or on-site work (at our nice Silversquare office in Brussels, accessible by train, metro or other public transport)
- Benefit from an attractive salary package
Requirements (flexible - we hire unique candidates based on their personality first, so don’t hesitate):
- You have a positive attitude, resiliency and team orientation.
- You're a dynamic self starter who can work independently as well as in collaboration to achieve your goals.
- 3 to 5+ years sales development experience
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is entrepreneurial and creative in their thinking
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication, enrollment marketing, client, and project management skills
- Healthcare or HR Tech experience is a plus. We're open to people looking to change domains and make an impact.
- You are at ease with sales enablement & prospecting software
- You’re passionate about well-being & personal development
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Conversational knowledge of French.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the position and send your CV.