E-Health Venture is a Brussels based venture builder and accelerator for promising digital health projects. E-Health Venture is founded by EEBIC with the support of private and institutional investors. At E-Health Venture we see the need for a strong ecosystem that enables new digital health initiatives to grow and scale into successful ventures.
As a venture builder E-Health Venture is helping healthcare experts to create new ventures by clarifying the business opportunity, recruiting a founding team and funding the initial development. As a venture accelerator we help existing ventures to scale by refining their value proposition, finding customers and defining scalable go to market strategies. E-Health Venture is preparing a VC fund that we hope to launch by the end of 2021.
As a Venture architect you’ll have the double role of developing start-ups as part of our venture building program and accompanying start-ups in our acceleration program. You’ll wear many hats and will develop the marketing, pricing and operational structures needed to commercialize new products and businesses. You’ll work in collaboration start-up founders and other EHV venture architects in a complementary manner, to help start-ups holistically.
What will you be doing?
First 6 months:
- Accompany start-ups that have been selected through our Move Well acceleration program.
- Source, analyse and evaluate existing start-ups for our next acceleration program.
- Run EHV-led ideation trajectories, with the aim of understanding customer journeys, needs, behaviours, and additional insights that will help EHV to create impactful e-health products and services.
- Build business cases for new ventures
- Source, analyse and evaluate existing start-ups for our acceleration program
- Run EHV-led ideation trajectories, with the aim of understanding customer journeys, needs, behaviours, and additional insights that will help EHV to create impactful e-health products and services
- Support start-ups and new ventures in the acceleration program
- Build & refine EHV’s proprietary “health-tech-client” matrix
- Facilitate partner-led ideation trajectories
Which competences are we looking for?
- Avid learner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and setting priorities
- Willingness to try, fail, adapt & learn fast
- Proven interest in entrepreneurship and healthcare
- Good understanding of design thinking concepts (persona’s, customer journeys, …)
- Skills in one of these following domains: fundraising, product development, marketing strategy, growth & internationalisation, entrepreneurship.
- Proficient in Excel modelling and PowerPoint presentations
Which prior experiences are needed?
Proven experience in one or multiple fields listed below:
- Project-based work in healthcare
- Design thinking / lean start-up / ideation consultant
- Lead generation / Growth marketing / Marketing strategist
- Founder or employee in early-stage start-up
- Management consulting
- Venture Capital/Private Equity
Does this sound like a good fit?
Apply today by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com